Saturday, February 28, 2009

He's just not that into you, I love doublechoc


Everything in point form due to lack of time (plus photos are not in my com yet)


1) Reached school at 8:28! (ALMOST LATE!! O: )

2) I'll aim to do well for PW, and my temporary group's fine :] I officially got my secret exposed to the whole class and...PW HERE I COME ;D *prays hard for a great group*

3) Talked to Wilson bekloo yiting @ cafe while glenda and sandra were having h2 maths lol. (which means I didn't do my art then D:)

4) I thought I'd die during art cause I didn't bring any resources (fell asleep yesterday night), but my camera saved me. PHEW. Still haven't taken more photos for resources bleh.

5) Forgot to get my friends' numbers so I don't think I can go to the art museum tomorrow even though its the last day. Going with the JC2s would be very weird, of course.

6) GP was a total waste of time. Towards the end of the lesson, she showed us the national geographic video on propaganda in north korea. I've watched that last year, and History's just so interesting ): If the geo-hist combi wasn't so heavy I would have ditched econs for history i'm serious.

7) Decided to go for Band practice, good thing I did. Well, I'm still not sure if I'd get into photographic society so its band for now. They gave me the flute, and the first one was spoilt -.- Was wondering at first why I could play it last week and not today. (still at first octave ): ) Here's a noob saying HI!!

Well, I like the seniors and she told me that ONLY 30 PERCENT OF THE AIR WE BLOW GOES TO THE FLUTE. I know the phrasing is weird but you get what I mean right? That means we're using as much air as the tuba players! O: No wonder I felt so giddy afterwards @.@


8) Bought milk and pizza, took 81 to white sands and waited for bus 354 to get to E-Hub. I felt really weird then, but its okay I guess. The movie -- he's just not that into you was pretty entertaining imo. JENNIFER ANISTON IS DAMN HOT. I've always liked her hehe :]

Some scenes were abit gross HAHA. Heck we're already 16! The funniest part was when this person smashed the mirror in her house out of anger, stormed out of the room and CAME BACK WITH A DUSTPAN HAHAHA. typical wife behavior lol.

Movie ended at 9, we took a group photo (with chinyee) and I left E-hub to find ashley.

oh who wants to catch slumdog millionaire! (:D)



9) Cabbed to Tampines mall and met Eirene + Ashley. Eirene left shortly after that to meet her friend, while ashley and I PLAYED GAMES AT THE PASARMALAM + ATE AT MC CAFE!! The games were so fun, I'll post the pictures soon, we even won pooh stickers muahahah.

Don't you all miss tampines interchange macs! (MIRIAM CHONG FTW) Who knows I might just end up missing the study in my school after JC2 O: Miss studying at the dark mccafe area or the round tables in bus interchange macs, be it alone or with my friends. Which reminds me, its time to mug! 8D



10) Left at 11:10 pm cause Ashley had to rush for her train HAHA. Mccafe double choc drink = BEST STUFF ON EARTH. Oh, I asked for ALL the sauces over the macdonald's counter again 8D Riane goh if you're reading this we should TOTALLY do that again!


11) I don't think I have plans for tomorrow besides studying. WHO WANTS TO BE MY MODELS FOR THE REASEARCH THING I NEED 6 PEOPLE LOL.

12) Going to bras basah with 1A07 mates on sunday to find our econs books, and to get my stuff from Art friend too.




13) Tired, sleepy, need to sleep and bathe

14) Photos tomorrow.




buhbye :D

No comments: